Friday 11th October 18.00-00.00
Format: Exhibitions, workshops
The Culture Night offers a unique opportunity to try, taste, feel and explore Copenhagen.
With 20.000 guests in one night, Copenhagen City Hall is one of the most visited venues during Culture Night and this year’s exhibition will be Live Like Tomorrow. The exhibition gives a unique insight in how the City of Copenhagen continuously improves the city to become more green, sustainable and liveable.
You can experience:
- Live Like Tomorrow exhibition in City Hall
- Guided tours in City Hall
- Sing along in the Banquet Hall
- Taste the famous City Hall pan cakes
- Mayors and chefs Co-cooking and food activities on Vester Voldgade
Foto credit: Wonderful Copenhagen
|Time 18:00-00:00||Organisation The City of Copenhagen|
|Location Copenhagen City Hall||Contact person email@example.com|
|Registration None||More information|