Workshop hosted by Henning Larsen: Imagining a City free from Freeways
Imagining a City free from Freeways
Wednesday 9th October 16:00-18:30
Format: Inspirational talks, workshop and networking
Cities around the world have carved up their urban fabric to accommodate car traffic, bringing consequences like pollution and fractured neighborhoods. As alternative transit gains more popularity, we still must face the car’s legacy in our urban landscapes. How can we transform old infrastructure into more livable spaces?
We invite you to join fellow C40-delegates, city officials, global industry pioneers, and thought leaders for a collaborative workshop and networking session focusing on global solutions for transforming mobility in cities.
- Louis Becker, Design Principal, Henning Larsen
- Paul Welander, Vice President, Volvo Cars
- Camilla van Deurs, City Architect, Copenhagen
- City Councilor Mike Layton, City of Toronto
- Søren Hansen, Project Director Mobility and Traffic Planning, Rambøll
|Time 16:00-18:30||Organisation Henning Larsen|
|Location BLOX DAC, Bryghuspladsen 10, 1473 København K||Contact person CPO@henninglarsen.com|
|Maximum number of participants 80-100||More information|